Monday 8 October 2012

"Hello" she says to any passers by


An hour ago I went crazy, something just clicked and I deleted Facebook, now I have nothing to do so welcome to me, just a cliché student. You tend to see my type in areas which have a Starbucks, rummaging through charity shops and occasionally staring at Topshop's window display.

I've been wanting to start a blog for donkey's years, so why didn't I do it sooner? I'll tell you why, it's because I'm lazy. My other character traits include:

  • Tiredness
  • Foolishness
  • Carelessness
Of course, none of these come up on my CV. Despite the aforementioned traits, I am in fact a very nice person, so I do hope we can be friends! 

What will I be posting on this blog you ask? Everything! From inspirational artists to my favourite biscuits, you'll see it here. I'm going to try and post every day. I sort of want this blog to be a lifestyle because to be honest, at the moment I don't have much of a life, except for drinking gallons of tea(yes you guessed it, I'm British!). I'm going to try and post your usual bloggery things too such as outfits and hauls, I know people like these and I aim to make people happy. Anyway, I won't keep you much longer...

"Au revoir till tomorrow" the nameless blogger says to anyone who has bothered to read this.

2 comments:

  1. Well done on deleting Facebook! And good luck with your blog I'll check back :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I feel so much better without it, wish I had done it sooner. I love your blog by the way, the cakes in your last post look so yummy!! xx

      Delete