Friday 12 October 2012

"T'is the season to be jolly" he sang

I know there are still 72 days till Christmas but I'm already in the mood and I just couldn't not mention it. I mean. who isn't excited for Christmas day?

 On Thursday I was at my first shift at work, I work at Boots, and obviously the Christmas gifts are already out! I think the 3 for 2 offer on Christmas gifts is one of the best around and you really can get some great stuff. This year Boots has bought in a lot more branded sets too. Here are a few of my favourite gifts:

Soap and Glory Smooth Over Darling £35
I love this as it contains full sizes of the products so you are actually getting quite a lot. Also, you get this lovely travel bag too! Also, soap and glory have rebranded their Christmas gifts and it no longer focuses on just the vintage as it has a more contemporary feel with the "S" and "G" printed all over the bag.

Fearne's Favourites hatbox was £35 on offer for £17
This offer is amazing! You get 8 products, a small bag which they come in(can be used as a washbag), and the box which you can use for storage. From what I smelt in store most of the products have hints of coconut which is a scent most people like so you can't go too wrong with this gift.

Hello Kitty and Liberty Arts Hugs and Kisses Overnight Bag £25
I have an unhealthy obsession with Hello Kitty so this is just a perfect gift for me. I love the overnight bag because of the cute little bow on the top and absoloutley adore the liberty collection. I just don't know what else to say as 'perfect' really does sum it up.

So those are a few of my favourite gifts which you can get on 3 for 2. Also, you should watch out for any events there are at Boots. On Thursday it was 'for every £50 you spend you get £12 worth of points'. I think the next one is November the 1st so if your planning on doing a big shop, try do it then. I'll try doing another one of these posts but a Secret Santa edition, so things under a tenner maybe?

"Thanks for reading, goodnight" the nameless blogger says.


2 comments:

  1. SO jealous you work in boots! I'd be seriously skint though if I was surrounded by all those gorgeous products all day haha :) I'm also super excited for Christmas!counting down the days xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, it's only a Christmas temp job but I'm enjoying it whilst it lasts. You should see the stock room though, it's heaven for anyone who loves beauty products. When I'm walking round making sure everything's tidy I make a mental note of everything I want to buy. 70 days to go! :D xxx

      Delete